T&B Liquidtight SystemsTM - Fittings and Conduits Systems
Type LTGC – General purpose, CSA certified liquidtight flexible metallic conduits provide excellent strength and liquid-tight performance, meeting Canadian Electrical Code requirements
- It has passed the testing requirements of CSA Standard C22.2 No.56-17 Annex A "Heavy Duty” liquidtight flexible metal conduit, for trade sizes 1/2” and larger and will be available with “HD” markings.
- This is in compliance with the 2018 Canadian Electrical Code that requires that LFMC used in hazardous location applications (Class I, Division 2;Class II ;Class III or Zone 2,20,21,22) are marked for heavy duty.
- Meet CSA C22.2 No. 56 ID/OD dimension requirements
- Full compliance to IEC 61386 requirements, CE Certified
- Conduit sizes 1/2" and up meets CSA Heavy duty requirements, when used with series 5200/5300 liquid-tight fittings.
- Trade sizes from 3/8" to 4" (12mm to 103mm)
- CSA & IP ingress protection ratings aligned with industrial enclosures
- Smooth extruded jackets provide best performance with fittings